Position / Vacancy
May 11, 2022
Permanent (Contract moving to permanent may be considered)
The position will report to the Practice Lead – Process Value Mining for direction, supervision, management, performance management and to ensure alignment with the defined methodology, standards, processes, and tools.
Purpose and Scope of Position
This exciting opportunity in our Process Value Mining Practice is seeking a business consultant with strong business or consulting acumen in any or all of Procurement, Purchasing, Warehousing, Supply Chain, or Category Management to transition to the best of breed Celonis application assisting Libertas' clients to achieve process excellence.
The role requires the candidate to work as part of a consulting team to work with our clients using the full capacity of the Celonis application product suite (www.celonis.com) to discover, assess and remediate real value through process optimisation. The role will involve working from our Brisbane office, on client sites in South-East Queensland and remote work from home. All induction requirements, and application specific training will be provided, including comprehensive Celonis application training.
The role will allow you to combine your existing supply chain and consulting skills with Celonis skills to optimise customer's ERP processes in addition to migrating through ERP upgrade scenarios.
The successful candidate will be part of a high performing collaborative team, in a rapidly growing boutique consultancy. We provide the opportunity to establish yourself as a core member of an expanding team.
Libertas is an emerging dominant player in the Process Mining domain within ANZ, and as such will compensate the best available candidates with remuneration on or above market.
The role will include but not be limited to...
- The role will cover all aspects of business development support, project delivery, business support, and client relationship management,
- Requirements gathering, workshop facilitation, analysis, evaluation, and design, of the Celonis product suite,
- Work with Functional Consultants, Technical Consultants and dedicated business resources to ensure fully functional deployments meet Libertas’ client requirements,
- Preparation, documentation and peer review of key project and support deliverables,
- Work with business SMEs to assess and act on process insights to deliver customer value.
The ideal candidate will have/be...
- Australian Citizenship,
- Brisbane based,
- Excellent written and oral communication skills,
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in IT, Law, Engineering, Business or similar,
- Five + years’ experience in a consulting or supply chain functional deployment, project, or support role,
- Experience in any of the key processes of Procurement, Supply Chain, Sales and/or Financial Operations,
- Understanding of best practice processes,
- Strong analytical, financial, process and problem solving skills,
- Be a people person, self motivated and keen to learn and grow.
Optional/ Desirable skills & experience
- Process Mining (ideally Celonis or another tool),
- ERP knowledge (SAP, Oracle, MS Dynamics, Salesforce),
- Experience in Big 4 consultancy,
- BI tools - Power BI or other.
Preferred Personal Skills & Attributes
- The position requires an incumbent who is self motivated and pro-active,
- The position requires an incumbent who has the capacity to identify personally with group and corporate objectives,
- The incumbent should posses exceptional time management skills and be a committed and dedicated professional who will devote the necessary time to fulfil position requirements.
How To Apply
Please forward a current CV, and LinkedIn address to Andrew Whitebrook, email@example.com at your earliest convenience.
Should you have any queries on the position description, please reach out to Andrew directly on 0405 395 255 to discuss. Thanks.