Position / Vacancy
May 30, 2022
Permanent (Contract moving to permanent may be considered)
Permanent Full or Part Time (3-5 days per week)
The position will report to the Managing Director and/or Consulting Director for direction, supervision, management, performance management and to ensure alignment with the defined methodology, standards, processes, and tools.
Purpose and Scope of Position
We are seeking an experienced Office Administrator with a background in one or many of Accounts, Finance, HR/Payroll, and Recruitment to assist our fast growing boutique management consultancy.
The role requires the candidate to work with flexibility across a number of administrative areas in support of the daily operations of the company. The role will involve working from our Brisbane office, and remote work from home. All induction requirements, and application specific training will be provided.
The successful candidate will be part of a high performing collaborative team, in a rapidly growing boutique consultancy. We provide the opportunity to establish yourself as a core member of an expanding team.
We are seeking a team member with a great attitude and positive approach, and in return we offer flexible work arrangements, excellent compensation, and a supporting environment.
The role will include but not be limited to...
- The role will cover all aspects of administration within the office, including but not limited to:
- Invoice processing (both payable and receivable),
- HR processing, primarily timesheet reconciliation, leave balances and limited payroll processing,
- Limited finance processing and statement preparation,
- Early stage recruitment and sourcing of candidates (through LinkedIn and other mechanisms),
- Administration of email accounts, Microsoft accounts/licences, office passes etc
- Asset register maintenance (laptops etc)
- Travel management, inclusive of bookings
- File structure and document repository management,
- General administration.
The ideal candidate will have/be...
- Australian Citizenship,
- Brisbane based,
- Outgoing, personable, good attitude,
- Senior, semi-retired candidate with strong experience OR junior candidate just starting out with three + years experience minimum,
- Be a people person, self motivated and keen to learn and grow,
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Optional/ Desirable skills & experience
- Accounting background,
- Recruitment background,
- IT experience.
Preferred Personal Skills & Attributes
- The incumbent should be self motivated and pro-active,
- The incumbent should have the capacity to identify personally with group and corporate objectives,
- The incumbent should posses exceptional time management skills and be a committed and dedicated professional who will devote the necessary time to fulfil position requirements.
How To Apply
Please forward a current CV, and LinkedIn address to Andrew Whitebrook, firstname.lastname@example.org at your earliest convenience.
Should you have any queries on the position description, please reach out to Andrew directly on 0405 395 255 to discuss. Thanks.